Minimizing security threats
and data loss in the workplace.
First Things First
Here are the three most important things to consider when protecting your own network.
There are several other things to consider when looking at information security including:
- Differences between public and internal wireless.
- Controlling how remote users log into the network.
- Managing mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
- Ensuring proper encryption is being used across the network.
- Workstation and Server updates and monitoring.