Having a clear picture of a current network infrastructure and forming a concrete plan for the future are things every small business would like.
It’s a complicated process that involves taking accurate inventory and developing a prioritized action list, one that takes into account budget, technology and your company’s needs and growth.
- Onsite Inventory collection (full server, workstation and device inventory).
- Categorized summary and general timeline for technology implementation.
- Detailed list of items and recommendations including full prioritization chart.
- Full backup and recovery analysis and recommended plan.
.. and technology plan.
- Basic network security analysis to determine any issues.
- IT Strategy document designed with action and budget plan.
- Consultation to align recommendations to needs of the company.
- Recommended services summary and quotation for future planning.